I normally wouldn’t do a full post for an unboxing video, but this is a special occasion. Not only is this the first phone we’re reviewing here on the new site, but there’s a ton of goodies that go along with it. Ladies and gents, boys and girls – get ready for a treat. Today, we’re unboxing the Moto Z2 Play, the JBL Soundboost Speaker, the Moto 360 Camera and my personal favorite, the Insta-Share projector!
I’m keeping this short and sweet for a couple of reasons. First, I don’t want to spoil our full review. Second, I haven’t had a chance to do anything with any of the devices yet. I unboxed them all for the camera, edited the video and uploaded it to YouTube, and I’m now typing this up for your reading pleasure.
Check out our video below, then keep reading for device specifications on the Moto Z2 Play.
Moto Z2 Play Specs
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED 1080 x 1920 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626
- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- 12 MP, f/1.7, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, Auto-HDR
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1
- Moto Z2 Play: https://www.verizonwireless.
- 360 Mod: https://www.verizonwireless.
- JBL Speaker Mod: https://www.verizonwireless.
- Projector Mod: https://www.verizonwireless.
We’re gonna dig in deep with the Moto Z2 Play, and you can expect to see our full review here on the site in the coming weeks. While we’re working on it, don’t hesitate to drop us any questions you have about the devices in the comment thread. We’ll do our best to cover them all in our review.
Also readers, after watching our unboxing video, which of the mods are YOU most excited about? For me, it’s a close race between the 360 camera and the projector. I’m anxious to see if they both work as good as advertised.
Stay tuned, ya’ll!