Are you a first-person shooter fan? If so, you might wanna make your way over to the Google Play Store, soon. Gameloft is gearing up to launch Modern Combat Versus on Android, and now you can sign up to for a notification when the game goes live.
Modern Combat Versus is an online FPS where players can choose from 12 different specialized agents and engage in chaotic 4v4 online battles. It comes with 5 maps that feature both close-combat and long-range scenarios. Players team up and and fight against their opponents to control a central location, so it sounds like there’s a siege aspect to it.
Feast your eyes on the 30-second trailer below, then continue reading for the rest of the 411 and a link to sign up on the pre-registration page.
Modern Combat Versus Features
- Make every bullet count in 4 vs. 4 online multiplayer battles as your team fights to control a central zone.
- Play as 12 specialized Agents, each equipped with unique guns and abilities!
- Go for the kill as you battle across 5 distinct maps featuring close-quarters and long-range warfare. There’s multiplayer action around every corner.
- Get promoted to higher competitive leagues where the warfare hits new heights of online action! Earn free prizes and prestigious rewards.
- Pick-up and play with groundbreaking, intuitive shooter controls that are designed perfectly for an FPS game.
- Get immersed in the action with the best FPS console-quality graphics featuring stunning visuals and effects.
- New Agents and guns, game modes, and maps are coming soon in more free updates for this amazing shooter!
Gameloft is enticing players to pre-register by offering a free starter crate worth $7.99. With that, you’ll get bonus XP, coins and Korpens. (Whatever those are?)
There’s no word on pricing on the signup page. There’s a good chance this one will come with a price tag, considering Gameloft’s previous Modern Combat titles weren’t free like most of the rest of their catalog.
We’ve registered, and we’ll be sure to let you know when Modern Combat Versus releases, but you can do so for yourself with the link below.