First, we brought you Screenshot Sundays, now it’s time to expand on things and get our community a bit more active. We love pumping out awesome Android content, but we love engaging with our readers and seeing your work, as well.
And since we know homescreen screenshots aren’t for everyone, we’ve decided it’s time to kick off “Mobile Photography Mondays“. (Don’t worry, though – Screenshot Sundays isn’t going anywhere!)
Mobile Photography Mondays is an amazing opportunity to share the photos you’ve taken with the world. And you don’t have to be a professional photographer to participate – anyone and everyone is welcome to submit photos!
Once each week, on Mondays, we’ll round up all of the submissions we receive in a nice feature post and share them here on the site, on our social media channels, and in our Google+ Community. (You are a member of our community, aren’t you?)
Mobile Photography Mondays Rules
- Awesome photography of all kinds – as long as it’s taken with a mobile phone!
- Please only submit one image per week. You’re welcome to participate each and every week, though!
- NSFW IMAGES. (No nudity or obscene photos, please. Nobody wants to see that.)
- Racist/hateful/derogatory images.
- Images of illegal drugs
- Posting someone else’s work. Please, only post photos YOU have taken.
Thanks so much for your interest in Mobile Photography Mondays, and speaking on behalf of the entire Android Unfiltered crew, we can’t wait to see your submissions!