Fresh on the heels of our Nova Launcher giveaway, and not long before our Sesame Shortcuts giveaway ends, we’re back again with another nice freebie. This time, we’ve got a whopping 300 codes for Floating Shortcuts Pro to dole out! Huge thanks go out to Geeks Empire, the app’s developer, for sponsoring this one. Before we get to the giveaway, let’s take a look at Floating Shortcuts and what it has to offer.
About Floating Shortcuts
What can you do to Switch Quickly to another App?! You should Leave Current app and then find & Select Another app. By using this Application, you can create *Floating Shortcuts* of your Favorites Apps & It doesn’t limit you to any boxes or toolbars.
OK Google! Open Shortcuts
Open the App using OK Google! Voice Command to Recover All Floating Shortcuts.
- Floating Categories (Categories of Apps)
- Split Shortcuts: Open Apps in Multi-Window (Android 7.+)
- Automation Features:
- Apps for Time: Shortcut of selected App will create at the specific time every day until the user cancels it. For Example, You Set to Create Floating Shortcut of ‘Messaging App’ at 10:30.
- Apps for WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS: You can select Necessary Apps from the List to have Floating Shortcuts of them When turning on the WiFi, Bluetooth & GPS
Tip: To Remove/Pin Floating Shortcuts/Categories Press & Hold to see Options
- App Theme Color: Selected Automatically from Wallpaper
- App Drawer Style
- Transparent App Theme
- Shortcuts Size
- Shortcuts Transparency
- Your SmartPhone Wallpaper reflects your Moods & I respect it. Shortcuts App Colors will Change to What you are in the Mood for.
- You can also create Floating Shortcuts of Installed Apps on Android Wear Smart Watches
- Tip: To Remove/Pin Floating Shortcuts/Categories Press & Hold to see Options
- Tip: Steady Mode: Automatically Start & Stop. It will Start on First Floating View creation & will Stop when you remove Last Floating View.
Floating Shortcuts Open Source Project on Xda-Devs
Now, on to the giveaway deets. We’re going to make this one simple. Leave a comment on this post and let us know what you like about Floating Shortcuts. It’d also be nice if you follow our YouTube channel and/or our Twitter account, as well as Geeks Empire on Twitter, but it’s not mandatory. Make sure to leave an email address where you’d like the promo code sent, too.
Please allow some time after commenting for us to mail out your code. We’ll get them out ASAP!
I’ll also point out the link to the free version of Floating Shortcuts, just in case you show up late to the party.
Thanks again, Geeks Empire!