It’s a Sunday night, and I’m doing my usual – sitting around looking for something awesome to share with our readers. That’s when I stumble across this gem from BlueThemes Studio, which is an interesting Android launcher app that gives your homescreen a Windows 10 look and feel. It’s called Computer Launcher.
Computer Launcher also has a built-in file manager, and manages network sharing of files and folders. So, on top of a new skin for your homescreen, you can also remotely access your photos, videos, or any other files you have on your device. This is super handy for those of you like me, who have lots of files on multiple devices.
Have a look at the full 411 below.
Computer Launcher Features
- Android application in Stylish Tiles – In Start Menu
- Create chortcuts of most used application on desktop with Press and Hold
- Easy Navigation to Apps
- Built-In support of File Explorer – Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share etc.
- Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files and pictures in PC style.
- Send files to Recycle Bin and delete later
- Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP/RAR files
Bang your head and feast your eyes on a quick overview of the app below.
Computer Launcher is free on the Google Play Store. It features ads and in-app purchases, as is the norm these days. These developers gotta eat too, kids.
Go grab it using the link below, if you’d like. And as always, we’d love to hear your thoughts about it in the comment threads. Until next time, what Android Launcher are you using as your go-to? We’re always on the lookout for new apps to try!