As you all know, Beggars’ Night is just around the corner. We’ve already shared a roundup of 10 horror games to get you in the spirit. Now, we’ve got 6 nifty new Halloween commands for Google Assistant and Google Home to scare the living daylights out of you. Okay, you probably won’t get too scared, but they’re still pretty cool, nonetheless.
- What should I be for Halloween?
- Get directions to the nearest pumpkin patch
- How do I get rid of monsters?
- Add Halloween candy to my shopping list
- Scare me
- Let’s get spooky (This one sets the Halloween vibe, with spooky music on your Chromecast devices and flickering smart lights.)
I’m not going to spoil the rest and tell you what each of them does. Give them a try for yourself, then stop back and let me know what you think in the comment thread.